EMIPLIB stands for 'EDM Media over IP libray'.
The library has been tested on the following platforms:
· Mac OS X (using Jack)
Here are some key features of "EMIPLIB":
· Soundcard input (using OSS, WinMM and Jack)
· Soundcard output (using OSS, ALSA, ESD, WinMM, Jack and SDL)
· WAV file input (using libsndfile, libaudiofile or a simple internal WAV reader)
· WAV file output (using libsndfile or a simple internal WAV writer (8 bit, mono))
· Webcam input (using Video4Linux and DirectShow)
· Speex compression
· U-law audio encoding
· H.263+ compression (using libavcodec)
· Mixing of incoming audio streams
· Synchronization of RTP streams based on RTCP information
· 3D sound effects using HRIR/HRTF data from the LISTEN project
Softpedia Editor Reviews:
Not available yet.
Competition Chart (click bars to see more)
OTHER PROGRAMS by
Expertise Centre for Digital Media (EDM):
POPULAR PROGRAMS in
libdvdcss is a portable abstraction library for ...
Quicktime for Linux 2.2
Quicktime for Linux is Quicktime support for Unix.
Java 2 Standard Editio...
The premier platform for rapidly developing.
libjpeg 7 / 8 RC
A library of JPEG support functions
A compression/decompression library
GLib is a library containing many useful C routi...
tcpdump is a packet filtering library that works...
EMIPLIB is not available for Handheld
7-Day download statistics for EMIPLIB
Most downloaded programs in the last 24 hours